- Search your inbox. When you join you get an email with your id and password.
- Search your junk mail for the same as sometimes the email goes into junk folder.
- Go to www.in.oriflame.com and enter your id and click on forgot my password. You will get an email with your id and password.
- If you have not entered your email while registering, send an email to customer service and tell them to update your email id. Please mention your consultant id, your name and explanation of your request/problem in your email. They will do the needful. See the link for costomer service contact details :http://in.oriflame.com/customer-service/show.jhtml?tag=Contact
- You can also visit the nearest Oriflame branch and sort this out.
- If you dont know your id number, you should contact the person who joined you in Oriflame.
I, Prathibha K.J. (ID#: 5430781), one of the member of
your prestigious company. I have made a new friend of me join your
company, but that person, (Name: Nalini N., ID#: 5598220) has not
received her password to login to the website and place order of your
products. So, I hereby ask you to kindly guide me on how to get my password.