Last week I was in Pune and I did a Training for Oriflame Consultants in Pune. A couple of participants called me to say that they benefited the most from the exercise on Goal Setting. I recommend that you do this exercise.
Take a fresh page on your note book or diary and write down what you want in each area of life under the following headings:
- Health - how do you want to look and feel?
- Wealth - how much you want to earn and save each month? where do you want to invest your money?
- Relationships - which relationships you want to improve, enhance and relish more that present?
- Career - What's next for you in your job or profession? And want's next for you in Oriflame? Want to be a Manager, Senior Manager or Director or Diamond Director ?
- Vacation - where would you like to travel with Oriflame or otherwise? Goa, Paris, Stockholm?
- Education - What would you like to learn now? What skill you'd like to develop further?
- Spiritual - how much time you want to invest in spiritual practice or meditation for peace of mind, joy and fulfillment?
- Society - What would you like to do for society? charity or volunteer work?
Write down everything that comes to mind. Putting things on paper help your mind focus on it. It means you are serious about it.
Writing it down helps your mind gather resources, manage time, conserve energy and utilize your skills and talents fully, to reach your goal.
You can also write down why you want these things to strengthen your decision with reason, this gets you in touch with the intension, motivation and desire.
E-Group for Oriflame Consultants:
|Join Oriflame E-Group, Get updates, Share ideas, Ask Questions, Learn & Grow!|