Dark Circles Under the Eyes is a common problem faces by many Men & Women all over the world. Many of my customers ask me for some remedy, treatment and solution for dark circles. As an Oriflame Beauty Consultant I give them my advise. But before we look at what Oriflame has to offer to solve the problem of Dark Circles lets look the causes, some home remedies and some tips to overcome dark circles.
What causes dark circles under the eyes?
Any one or more of these can cause. And to be frank this is not an exhaustive list.
Staying up late at night on a regular basis
- Being stressed out
- Not having at least 8 hours of sleep
- Not using Sun protection creem
- Poor nutrition
- Excess alcohol consumption,
- Excess Caffeinated drinks
- Excess Cigarette smoking
- Lack of Exercise
These are common causes of dark circles under the eyes.
Dark circles may sometimes be caused by toxins in your system. In which case its important to detox the system. But generally, due to the above causes, the blood circulation around the eyes is not at the optimum level, which causes dark circles.
Dark circles under eyes home remedies:
Everyone knows of some home remedies for dark circles, usually given by their grandmom and every grandmom has their a favorite remedy for dark circles.
Here are just some of the more popular ones which you can try in addition to using treatment products:
These home remedies will sooth and relax the eyes and the surrounding area. This is especially important if you've been up late in the night.
- Keep thin slices of cucumber on your eyes.
- Apply cool tea bags to your eyes,
- Apply an ice cube wrapped in a cloth arround your eyes
You can use home remedies for dark circles along with your eye cream for dark circles.
Helpful tips to reduce dark circles under the eyes:
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid processed foods with artificial colors and preservatives.
- Take a vitamin supplement
- Get adequate fluids
- Reduce salt intake
- Just before going to bed, take a piece of cloth and wet it with cold water and place it over your eyes as you sleep.
- Apply Under-Eye Cream and treat your skin while you sleep.
- Long-term daily use seems to have the greatest positive effect.
- Inadequate sleep results in dark circles under the eyes, so take 7-9 hours per night.
- Alcohol and drugs can adversely affect the quality of your sleep so abstain from it.
- Wear dark sunglasses to protect your skin during the day when you are out in the sun.
- Do some relaxation exercise or Yoga. Relaxing helps reduce stress and anxiety and helps you get enough sleep.
- Drinking two glasses of fresh juice a day. After a week you will start noticing a difference.
Dark circles under eyes products solutions and remedies for men and women:
In addition to using the home remedies and following the helpful tips you can use the following proven products to aid your skin in recovering its natural shine.
First I would recommend Optimals Even Out Dark Sopt Fading Concentrate, 10 ml. This is a concentrated cream that guarantees a clear complexion with balanced colour.
Enriched with natural complex Prowhite, licorice extract and vitamin C Optimals Even Out Dark Spot Fading Concentrate reduces excessive pigmentation and prevents further discoloration.
Apply morning and evening on discolored skin areas.
For best results it is recommended to use in combination with Optimals Even Out Day & Night Cream SPF 20.
Both the Dark circle under eye treatment creams are available in India through Independent Oriflame Consultants in all major cities.
Here are some Testimonials :
MRS CHAYA FARANDE Says " It's a miracle. Applied after toning, and under (targeted spots) even out day cream...good results. skin looks natural..
MISS SUNITHA RAMAYYAN Says "Must use this product. People who suffers from high pigmentation. This is the first product from Oriflame I have used with even out day cream. Both are awesome.
I hope this has been a helpful post for you. Please feel free to share your knowledge on the subject or your thoughts, ideas, tips on dark circle under eye treatment and products in the comments section below.
If you have any questions, send me a email - email@example.com
Click here to Buy Oriflame Products from Authorized Oriflame Consultants.
Only for Oriflame Consultants:
|Join Oriflame E-Group, Get updates, Share ideas, Ask Questions, Learn & Grow!|